- Which Operating Systems does the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER work on?
- Does the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER work on USB keyboards?
- Does the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER work on wireless keyboards?
- Does it work on a laptop?
- What devices can I use to remotely monitor the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER?
- What are the advantages / disadvantages of using the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER as apposed to a software keylogger or a regular hardware keylogger?
- Do I need an external power source to power the device?
- What happens to the recorded data if the device is unplugged or the computer is switched off?
- How much data can be stored in the device?
- What happens if the log files fill up?
- Can the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER be detected or disabled with any special software?
- Will the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER show up as a "new device added"?
- Can it be detected with any special equipment?
- Can I change the name of the device that shows up in a bluetooth scan?
- Can I disguise the device to look like a cell phone, pda etc?
- What is the maximum distance I can remotely monitor the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER from?
- Is access to the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER's logs password protected?
- What controls do I have once I access the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER remotely?
- Does the product come with any Guarantees, Warrantees or an exchange policy?
- Do you ship to ----?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
Still have unanswered questions? Please e-mail us and we will respond promptly. firstname.lastname@example.org
The WIRELESS KEYLOGGER is not dependent on the operating system but rather on the type of keyboard. It will work on any keyboard that has a PS/2 plug.
This is what a PS/2 keyboard plug looks like:
The current models being sold on our website, will not work on USB keyboards. However, we do have a USB version in development. Please contact us to be added to our waiting list. Being on our waiting list will ensure you get the product pre-launch and at a heavily discounted rate.[top]
Unfortunately it will not be able to log keystrokes on a laptop. A laptop can however be used to access data remotely from the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER. [top]
- All Laptops & Desktops running Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista.
- All Laptops & Desktops running Mac OS 8/9, OSX
Note: Some laptops & desktop models are not configured with bluetooth inbuilt, if this is the case with your computer you will need to buy an external bluetooth adapter. We sell these adapters here for $14.99. [top]
There are several advantages a regular hardware keylogger has over a software keylogger. For instance a computer that has a password protected operating system would make it next to impossible to install a software keylogger. If the software keylogger does manage to get successful installed, it faces many other problems such as firewalls, anti-virus scans, anti-spyware programs etc. which will detect and disable the software keylogger. A regular hardware keylogger records keystrokes even before the data reaches the computer, and consequently cannot be detected or disabled by any software methods. However, it does have a major disadvantage over a software keylogger; it requires frequent physical access to the target machine. This is where the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER solution combines the advantages of both. It functions just like a regular hardware keylogger but then transmits the data out wirelessly so no physical access to the target machine is required. [top]
No you don't! It does not have any batteries in it either. So you don't have to worry about recharging the device. It powers itself by drawing a small amount of electricity from the computer itself, which is enough to power the device. [top]
If the device is unplugged or the computer is switched off, the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER loses power and will not be able to transmit the data wirelessly but the data will not be lost. It will be stored in the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER's internal memory and be made available once the device switches on again[top]
The WIRELESS KEYLOGGER has 4 MB storage. (It can store 4,000,000 keystrokes, which is approximately 2 years of data on an active computer). The WIRELESS KEYLOGGER's data storage can be wirelessly erased, to free up storage space, at any time. [top]
The most recent keystrokes are preserved, and the oldest ones are lost. [top]
No it cannot! The WIRELESS KEYLOGGER is installed external to the computing environment and hence will not interfere or be detected by any kind of software. [top]
It will not! The WIRLESS KEYLOGGER hardware is completely invisible to the computer's operating system. [top]
Its presence can be detected via a bluetooth scan of the area. We however offer you a service that would allow you to disguise the device to appear as a phone, pda or any other kind of bluetooth device. (it by default shows up as an unknown device). [top]
Yes, you can! All instructions are enclosed in the literature included with your purchase. [top]
Besides the name of the device, a bluetooth scan will reveal what type of bluetooth device it is. By default the WIRELESS KEYLOGGER shows up as an unknown device. We can however customize this during the manufacture process so it disguises itself as another class of bluetooth device (e.g. a cell phone, pda, earphones etc). There is however a $15 surcharge for this service. [top]
Up to 300 feet (100 meters) the length of a football field. It is capable of transmitting through walls and other physical structures and does not require a clear line of sight.[top]
Yes, and the password can be changed remotely.[top]
- Download log file
- Erase log file
- Change Password
- Change Bluetooth Name [top]
We offer a cash refund for 15 days after the purchase, (refund is subject to a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs both ways). After which we offer a 1 year warranty on the product. We will replace the unit should it give you any problem during this time. [top]
We have no shipping restriction and will deliver your product anywhere in the world. [top]
- All major Credit Cards
- Money Orders
- Wire Transfers
- Cashier's checks/ cheques [top]
Still have unanswered questions? Please e-mail us and we will respond promptly. info at wirelesskeylogger.com